Calendar Sync

This is the Mailtraq Peer Support forum. Get assistance using and managing Mailtraq, and help others solve problems too.

Re: Calendar Sync

Postby spkeller » Thu May 16th, 2013 4:01pm

I'm sorry but I don't know anything about grep. I will upload some of the logs.

So just to confirm: in the Outlook free/busy screen the event is showing at 11am but in your regular calendar it shows as 10am? And I don't think we confirmed this but are you using the Mailtraq free/busy server in Outlook?

Yes, event is 10:00 in my outlook calendar and the web calendar, but anybody that wants to set up a meeting with me will see the meeting at 11:00. And as far as I know, the Mailtraq free/busy is the only free/busy we have.

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
spkeller
Expert User

Postby spkeller » Thu Jun 27th, 2013 2:37pm

We're running the 3364 build with Funambol sync 10.1.6 now, and I noticed that the notes in events are getting truncated again. This time we still have about 16 lines of info, but when the info is online meeting stuff like webex, the important info gets lost.
spkeller
Expert User

Postby Elric Pedder » Fri Jun 28th, 2013 12:14pm

If the trace is still on can you send me a .zip of all the activity that covers an attempt to sync that event based on file dates?
Mailtraq Development and Escalation Support
Novitraq Incorporated
Elric Pedder
Mailtraq Escalation Support

Postby spkeller » Mon Jul 01st, 2013 9:46am

Something in Funambol is probably to blame here.
Checking my calendar thru Webmail, the event info is complete. I re-populate the event in Outlook with all of data (from an archive) and after a sync, my local data is truncated, but the data on the webmail calendar is still complete.
synclog.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
spkeller
Expert User

Previous

Return to Mailtraq Support